Ok, here's my ode to how cool prague is... but I just proved how uncool I am as no one uses that word here... oops :(
1. Coffee Heaven... thank you John Gilmore for giving me an American refuge in Prague!!
2. The view from Petrin Hill (a mini eiffel tower that doesn't come close to doing it justice, but they tried)! I will figure out how to post pictures, I promise
3. The smokiest pub I've ever been to, but one where the food was amazing and the menu wasn't in English!
4. Mala Strana... a district in Prague that's just as beautiful as Old Town but 1/2 as crowded... and where I met Romeo (no joke) who was a tour guide from the Ivory Coast... and why I can now never go back to Mala Strana for fear of meeting him again :(
5. 10 out of 16 classmates staying in Prague...woo hoo, I have friends!!
6. Red Roofs
7. Windy, narrow, cobblestone streets, with tall, colorful buildings
8. Cheap stuff! Dinner for 3 dollars.. but anything that plugs in will be 3x's what you expect, ie 100 dollar hair dryers
9. English accents everywhere I go
10. Room in my apartment for YOU to visit!! And a wanna-be local guide to take you around :)
... and I know Charles Bridge is supposed to be on my list, but I haven't been there yet without a million other people.
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:-) love it! love you! if you want to post a photo... make sure it is on your laptop and click the little photo icon in the screen where you write your post.. then browse and upload.. it is pretty cool.. but yeah.. you need the photo on the computer.
Post a Comment