Oh Bekah, I clicked on you site and to see your beautiful smiling face looking back at me almost made me cry. Funny huh? It is so great to read you blog, love love the Christmas in Prague. I would love to come and have some coffee with you. miss you and send Christmas wishes your way.
I've thought about you almost every time I've been to Starbucks this Christmas season, since you made that comment about loving their red cups. I MISS YOU! Tabs and I were just talking about that the other day, I hope you know. You, Mel and Sara are loved and missed!!! :)
Girl, what a fabulous picture! Just what I needed to see after a very long (but good) day. I too, like Kristin, think of you almost every time I go into Starbucks now (especially since I seem to go there more often these days). Love and miss you!!! Wish you were here to enjoy the holidays with but I know you are having a blast where your at! :)
You look GREAT!!! Enjoy the Holidays in Europe....we went to Starbucks this morning...downtown...it almost gave you a feeling of Europe, and that was nice indeed.
Hey Bekah, I guess it's a good thing you mentioned missing the whole red cup thing... I too think of you whenever I see a red holiday cup from Starbucks! They really should be capitalizing on the red cup reminder thing... Fun to see you in the picture. ~T
Cute cute picture, but the coffee looks like chicken soup--must be lots of cream in the thing. Who was there with you to take the pic? I love you and miss you so so much.
12 comments:
You look stunning by the way!
Oh Bekah, I clicked on you site and to see your beautiful smiling face looking back at me almost made me cry. Funny huh?
It is so great to read you blog, love love the Christmas in Prague. I would love to come and have some coffee with you. miss you and send Christmas wishes your way.
I've thought about you almost every time I've been to Starbucks this Christmas season, since you made that comment about loving their red cups. I MISS YOU! Tabs and I were just talking about that the other day, I hope you know. You, Mel and Sara are loved and missed!!! :)
Girl, what a fabulous picture! Just what I needed to see after a very long (but good) day. I too, like Kristin, think of you almost every time I go into Starbucks now (especially since I seem to go there more often these days). Love and miss you!!! Wish you were here to enjoy the holidays with but I know you are having a blast where your at! :)
You look GREAT!!! Enjoy the Holidays in Europe....we went to Starbucks this morning...downtown...it almost gave you a feeling of Europe, and that was nice indeed.
Hey Bekah, I guess it's a good thing you mentioned missing the whole red cup thing... I too think of you whenever I see a red holiday cup from Starbucks! They really should be capitalizing on the red cup reminder thing... Fun to see you in the picture.
~T
Cute cute picture, but the coffee looks like chicken soup--must be lots of cream in the thing. Who was there with you to take the pic?
I love you and miss you so so much.
Or did you just take a self portrait? ;)
Just wanted to let ya know that I am finally posting on my blog. There isn't much there yet but it'll come along. :)
Were you gonna give me your blog address Tab??? :) And why are you sitting at MY desk?
Merry Christmas dear friend!!
oh, yeah, I guess that is important, hehehe...mcabithabable.blogspot.com
And, your desk is so much more exciting than my old one so I thought I'd take yours while your away. :) Just keepin it warm for ya! :)
Post a Comment