
Melissa and Kristin in the wind

Because there aren't enough pictures of Melissa and I
AND, I just have to join the masses and invite you all to download the latest Derek Webb CD, FREE of charge at freederekwebb.com. It sounds like he's in prison, but I promise you'll find free music. He basically wants his music to get people thinking and talking, so why not offer it for free? He's coming to Portland (actually Vancouver) next month and I'm really excited to see him live again. He's one of these people you have to see live, because the man sings and performs with amazing passion that you just have to see. You people in Nashville are spoiled!
AND, quickly wanted you to know I have no job yet. May be making a record here. I'm subbing in a school and have interviews next week, and am getting some good experience, but I still hope to have something permanent soon.
AND, that's it.
1 comment:
I'm glad to see that you finally posted something!:)
Post a Comment