Sunday, October 15, 2006

Birthday Pictures

I finally got my camera fixed after dropping it in London (we've talked about how this is a theme in my life... dropping expensive things). So I went a little crazy documenting the entire day I spent with friends for my birthday.



Shopping in the Pearl District with Kristin and Jamie



On the streetcar headed to Pioneer Place



A stop at the downtown library



We saw a wedding party and photographers walking around downtown. Aren't they pretty?



Kristin and Tabitha at the Saucebox for asian inspired food and happy hour



Trina and Kristin at the Saucebox



Kristin's pretty food



After some gelato, we headed to Horsebrass pub and Ryan and Andy joined us



And Emily too!



Kristin, Tabitha, Trina and Jamie at Horsebrass

It was such a fun birthday! Thanks guys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! You have some good friends there Beks!

Anonymous said...

we had a blast with you, birthday girl! :)

Tabs said...

Oooh so much fun girlie! It was so fun to get to spend your birthday with you! It's great to have you home friend!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute and urban! I love it! I'm sitting here in my pajamas at 10:00 after hanging out the laundry and washing the vegetables. :) I'm so glad you have such wonderful friends who can spoil you and show you a good time on your birthday. I miss you! Wish I could have been there in my keds and fanny pack, scared of downtown, etc. :)

Love you! Big Sis

Unknown said...

You needed another blonde there to celebrate with. :-)Oh Beks, I am glad you had a good birthday!

Anonymous said...

You all look so pretty!!