Friday, October 13, 2006

It's My Birthday!

Just wanted to say THANKS to all the well-wishers for my birthday yesterday! I got lots of birthday texts, emails, phone calls, blog dedications, my niece singing me happy birthday (for only being 21 months old, the girls' got a voice!), friends singing "happy birthday" on my voicemail (Melissa, Liz, Des)... and Mrs. Drew's 4th grade class even sang for me. I also got a timely call from my friend Will, as he drove from Meridian Mississippi to Nashville Tennessee to spend the weekend with my friend/his girlfriend Lindsay (hey guys!). He didn't even know it was my birthday, and it was perfect timing! And thanks Andy and Tabitha for the great dinner last night... and of course, for watching The Office with me!

Such a good birthday! Reminded me that I have amazing friends around the world. I am blessed.

Oh, and the party doesn't stop there. Tomorrow I'll got out with friends (thanks Trina and Jamie who plan the BEST birthdays)! And I'll hang out with family Sunday... it's all about s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g out the celebrations!

I'll post pictures soon!

1 comment:

sara said...

...uh, yah, and some not so amazing friends around the world who FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! Beks, I'm so sorry. No excuse for that. I'm glad to hear and see that you had some extraordinary celebration with good friends. I so wish I could have been there to join in. Anyway, happy birthday friend. You're wonderful.