I saw this on Kim's blog and even though I'm not popular enough to have been tagged, I still thought it was a fun idea. What you're supposed to do is first be cool enough to be tagged (not me) and then list 5 weird things about yourself (this I do have).
1. I have to have the car stereo's volume on an even number. Is this common? 'Cause Kim had the same thing listed. I think this is the only OCD thing about me, but I'm just not comfortable otherwise.
2. In junior high, I was a member of the "White Girl Posse", along with Heather, Joy, Erin, Christie and Colleen. We mostly walked down our streets, in a broad line, with MC Hammer blaring in our walkmans.
3. Speaking of junior high, my insecure days included "The Black Phase", where I only wore black, head to toe, which my family has exaggerated into a time period of years, but I stand by the fact that it was only a few weeks.
4. This one's gross, I chew the skin next to my fingernails. And I wonder why I'm single...
5. I don't like silence. I always have music on, or a movie playing. I won't even be watching, I just like the background noise.
Feel free to add more to my 5, or post your own on your blog. Consider yourself tagged!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The White Girls Posse? Are you serious?! That is hilarious. :) We were such little geeks! I don't remember you doing that. I guess I was in my "too cool for my family" stage.
Ses
PS Why do I have to do the word verification thing to post on your comments? Is it some kind of CIA thing?
yes... the government is tracking you. no, it's so I don't get advertisements in my comments.
You chewed your fingers off? That's messed up Tucker.
Post a Comment