Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid. -Frederick Buechner
Sunday, March 04, 2007
BYE SETH & TRINA!!
Christie, Tony, Andy, Tanya and baby Christian Knott, Lisa, me, Jeremy, Trina, Seth, John, Shelly and Kimberly
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! They're on their way! How exciting, but kinda sad for those left behind. :( Fun picture. It's cool to see you all dressed up in your winter attire. I forget there are seasons in some parts of the world. :) So is that Kristi and Darren's baby?! I hadn't heard anything!
1 comment:
Wow! They're on their way! How exciting, but kinda sad for those left behind. :( Fun picture. It's cool to see you all dressed up in your winter attire. I forget there are seasons in some parts of the world. :) So is that Kristi and Darren's baby?! I hadn't heard anything!
Love you, Ses
Post a Comment