Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Big, Fat Birthday!!

I had such a fabulous birthday! First, my friends took me out last weekend. We had YUMMY cheese fondue at my house and then headed to the Keller Auditorium to see the great Lou Diamond Phillips in Camelot (you know you're a star when "diamond" is in your name) and then to Mint for a fun drink and MORE fondue (chocolate this time). It was a great night, girls! Thank you!

Jamie, Kristin, Tabitha and I enjoying our feast.. Suzanne joined us too!


Ready to see some singing!


cheers to being in my fourth decade...


My co-workers also through me a party (since it WAS a big one), and my actual birthday was spent with my family. We made yummy pizza (again with the cheese!), hung out and played some games. It was great! Then last night I had a few friends over for some yummy food (a cheese PLATE was involved this time) and pumpkin spice birthday cake, yum!

So it really comes down to the food for me.. and the company! Thanks everyone for making my birthday a happy one!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Tucker...

lizhoweth said...

what a DEPRESSING way to describe your 30th birthday!!!! "my 4th decade" i literally had to sit and count it out to make sure you were right.......and on that note, you're technically 31, on october 12th, you celebrated the FINAL day of your 30th year of life. haha!!

looks like you had fun though!! you're cute. i wish i could have been there!

Unknown said...

you don't look a day over your 3rd decade. :-)

Tiana said...

I must admit I was befuddled about the 4th decade too! I had to look it up! :) Guess, my decades are being counted too!
Happy Birthday!

Colleen said...

Hi Bekah! Long time no talk! I found your blog through Faith's, and I thought I would say hi! How is life? Email me if you want at cn1watts@aol.com, and here is our family blog link:

http://wattsfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/

I would love to hear from you!

Love,
Colleen Watts (Kruse)