Monday, January 14, 2008

speaking of will..

One of the best people and best friends I met while abroad was Will. He is truly one of my closest friends in the entire world. He's loyal, he speaks his mind, his full name is NOT Willis (though I believed it was for over a year), he loves people and cares for them deeply and challenges me to do the same, he knows how to have platonic friendships (a trait that I so appreciate!), he makes fun of me to no end, he's just a fantastic person.

And tomorrow,

he leaves on a plane

from Meridian, Mississippi

to Prague, Czech Republic.

and I will miss him.

He'll be just a little bit further away, an ocean in between now instead of a few states.

Will, I'm really proud of you for going back to the place you LOVE, back to friendships that you miss and a city that's grabbed you. You may be the most Czech person I know. I hope you find home and adventure there.

Will and Katie my last night in Prague, at Riegrovy Sady Beer Garden .. I love this picture, because they're probably making fun of eachother.. which is what they're always doing.


serving communion at Prague Christian Fellowship (and there's Chris leading worship!.. oh i miss that place!)



frozen Prague, from Zizkov

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tucker - thanks for the posting acknowledging my arrival... but I'm really sad Will is leaving/but pumped he is going back. Will you are my HERO!! I am looking forward to the day I will be sleeping on your floor in Prague. (Wow, I didn't say anything sarcastic this time..might I actually have feelings?)

Anonymous said...

Bekah, that was one of the nicest things I've ever seen a person write about someone else. Plainspoken and touching. Can we all do that year over again, please?