Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DC/NY

2 weeks until...










oh, and.. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! TWO WEEKS!!!!

It's going to be hot.

Faith said...

i'm so jealous. you are going to have a blast!

kristin said...

so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Yay for holidays!!!! Yay that you get to travel!!!!! I am ending my holiday in Spain tomorrow am... back to rainy Germany... away from the sun... and the mosquitoes... I have counted about 20 bites... and they itch! so annoying. I hope you have fun!!!!.. wait.. I know you will have fun... :-) hi to Katie from me too!

oregonfatts said...

I love Oz! Is that who I think it is trying to quote Oz... It sounds a bit like him, but I can't remember if we had that conversation or not.

Bekah said...

that was a quote from an email, Seth.. i thought the 'sc' would be super covert :)