I just had to do this for a class I'm taking and thought I'd share. I've seen this in classrooms too (Des!) and I love the idea. I want to use it in my own classroom, if I teach upper elementary.
Bekah
Starry-eyed
Sister of Sarah, Faith and Liz
Lover of people, new places, and good pizza
Who feels hopeful, scared, and sometimes a bit cynical
Who needs caffeine, people who know her and believe in her
Who gives encouragement, a listening ear, and good backrubs
Who fears rodents, indifference, and car thiefs
Who would like to see if life turns out how she hopes, friends who are far away and the end of war
Resident of Portland
Try it! Here's the template..
First Name
One Key adjective
Brother of sister or (fill in)
Lover of (name three things)
Who feels (three things)
Who needs (three things)
Who gives (three things)
Who fears (three things)
Who would like to see (three things)
Resident of (what city)
Last name
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's cool beks. i may have to try this one:)
Post a Comment