Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tucker Tucker

(the title of this post is for Katie, who likes to call my nephew Tucker Tucker, since obviously Josh took Liz' last name and then decided to name their firstborn Tucker as well.. haha!)

I love my sister. I know it's obvious, but it was so fun to hang out with Liz last week! And her baby Tucker smiles easier than any baby I know. So cute! I'm so thankful I got to see the whole Howeth family this Fall.. I was trying to figure out a way to get down to San Francisco and could only think of how broke I was. We also let my mom watch all 4 kids, while Faith and Liz and I went out for my birthday. I appreciate uninterrupted conversations most when I'm with my momma sisters!

Tucker Hudson, 7 mo.

Brynn, 2 mo.

looking through a really sweet book Faith made for me, with messages from family and friends.

And...

I'm going to Australia!!! December 25th, my mom and I board a flight and take off for a 2 1/2 week trip to see my sister Sarah and her family. Absolutely can't wait!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet post, Beks! I had so much fun being able to see you all and have some quality time together. Love you and so excited for you and mom!

p.s. i like katie's name for tuck
LIZ

becky said...

i am glad i don't have to be the one to tell Grandma that you leave Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Yes. Tucker Tucker.

Faith said...

Beks..love the new background:)