Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid. -Frederick Buechner
OOOH.. I really want to see this. Is it in theaters?OH, and the story of the pencil lead..I was on the phone in M & D's kitchen and for some reason I was playing with a pencil that was on the floor and ouch..it stuck me!
i haven't even heard of this movie. by the poster, i'm assuming it shows the lives of 4 different babies around the world? interesting.
Now I want to see it! :) Just watched the trailer.
oh Aaron, you love babies, you'd LOVE it! Liz, did you watch the preview?
Sweet, I've been wanting to see it too!
Post a Comment
teacher, traveler, wanderer, sarcastic, british-loving, city-loving, beer drinking, caffeinated, procrastinating, relaxing, movie-watching, romantic.
5 comments:
OOOH.. I really want to see this. Is it in theaters?
OH, and the story of the pencil lead..I was on the phone in M & D's kitchen and for some reason I was playing with a pencil that was on the floor and ouch..it stuck me!
i haven't even heard of this movie. by the poster, i'm assuming it shows the lives of 4 different babies around the world? interesting.
Now I want to see it! :) Just watched the trailer.
oh Aaron, you love babies, you'd LOVE it! Liz, did you watch the preview?
Sweet, I've been wanting to see it too!
Post a Comment