This being the first time I've lived anywhere with a pool, I'm pretty excited about it. I'm starting a full-time nanny job Monday that will last 3 weeks (what? i'm supposed to work ALL summer or something?), so I've been enjoying the pool this week! My sister, her kids and my mom all came over today. There is something genetic where my family's not super pool/water oriented but once the kids warmed up to it, they loved it!

Holding on for dear life

Hey Brynn, look directly into the blazing sun so I can get your picture!

Remember when it was a feat to put your arms in the water? me neither.

Peyton and grandma

Brynn's new feat.. pulling herself up to a standing position!

Safety on the steps

Peyty being brave away from the steps

hot mamma

cute Luke

Making friends in the pool but hanging onto that pole
Peyton's picture taking skills
3 comments:
and mom's modeling skills:)
great pics beks. thanks for posting them. you're fast. i love the pics of luke and i love the one of peyton in mom's arms..one of her happiest places to be:)
looks like fun! i hope we can all go swimming (either at your place or ours) sometime this summer.
hi bekah! i found your blog on my favorites list that i never remember to go thru. it was so neat to read up on your doings... made me want to start a blog too so we could sort of keep in touch even if it is unknowingly (wink). lol. anyway, i am praying for God's best appointment for your next overseas adventure. here in hesperia we have bought our very first home, wow, and i'm chasing a 19th mo old and 4 yr old. love to you---
Post a Comment