Sunday, January 15, 2012

The worst brownies ever

I don't know how we did it, but we managed to make the worst brownies ever. They were more like brownie-flavored mini-bricks, once sliced. I blame the oven.

But they were super cute, taking turns adding all the ingredients. Their favorite was tasting the batter. 


wrong counter, Luke

mixing spoon, chair, gear. she's ready

Peyty, 7 going on 17

sibling bliss

Brynn liked the batter tasting and egg cracking best

4 comments:

Faith said...

These are AWESOME! Love the wrong counter, Luke. He looks pretty into those burners:) You are such a good auntie. Thanks for baking with them. I need to do this more with them. Oh, and you can totally blame the oven..it sucks!

Bekah said...

it was really fun!

sarah_carey said...

you are the best, beks. you are welcome to make more bad brownies with my kids in 5 months and and 28 days, give or take a few. :)

Bekah said...

DEAL!!