Thursday, March 01, 2012

an obsession

I don't think it's possible for me to NOT have some kind of travel plans in the works. Later this month my favorite DC friend is coming back to Portland! The next day we're driving up to Vancouver BC for a few days. I haven't been since high school, when I went with my choir. All I remember is going to a mansion where a scene in Little Women was filmed.

Time to explore another great city! We're staying at a fun, downtown hotel, which seems to be in a perfect spot for wandering. I'm also just excited to use my passport! If you have any Vancouver travel tips, send them my way.

Our hotel



Katie and I in Belgium last summer

In Croatia

Future, future plans: Yosemite/San Francisco this summer!, Papua New Guinea when my sister's family returns (2013/14 maybe?), ALWAYS Europe (stay with friends in England/Hungary), and anything else that comes my way!

1 comment:

sarah_carey said...

hey! png - YES! and when are you going to SF? we'll be in los gatos around july 10-13 and you'd be welcome to come up to our mansion! :) elizabeth and josh did once!