I have been SUCH a grumpy teacher this week! Some new behavior issues have arisen and I'm super frustrated about it and beating myself up about how I've handled it (this is my first reaction to everything I do as a teacher and I need to get over it). But check out this sweet letter I got from a student today:
Deoyw (dear - she can't say her r's so this makes so much sense!) Ms. Tucker
I Love You
you aer so Happy
thank you for be so Happy
to me.
Love
Emma
Ahhhhh! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh.my.gosh I could eat her!
So precious and makes you feel good all over.
Letters like that keep you going. Save that one and pull it out when you need a lift me up. I have a special pile I keep safe just for those down times. We all need a reminder of why we do this job and love it (most of the time).
Or stick it on your bathroom mirror...or inside your grade book. <3
Post a Comment