My open house was today and it was such a blast! My mom and I counted and over 50 people came at some point today. Wow! How fun it was to see everyone and get a chance to say goodbye before leaving!! Trina's basically amazing and came early to set up streamers and pictures and food and notes for people to write to me (which I immediately read as soon as everyone left).
I couldn't have asked for a better time to see everyone and chat before heading out Wednesday. Thanks for all of you who took time out of your day to stop by for a little time or a lot... and to all your slackers who didn't come, we're not friends. Ha! Actually, it's pretty strange how busy summers are with these kinds of things, so I'm blessed to have friends who came and friends who seriously considered it :)
I'm off in a couple short days so wish me luck as I attempt to fit all of my favorite things, 4 seasons of clothes, too many shoes, and every other immaginable item into 2 suitcases weighing less than 70 lbs each.
I'll see you next summer!
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
gosh beks.. sounds so final! hey.. if you need something for winter that you cannot fit in.. let me know and I will take it with me.. cause I will be seeing you around that time .. right? :-) You and Kristin should both come see me for Thanksgiving or Christmas... :-)
Bekah,
It's your family!!! WE DON'T HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and we're trying to get a hold of you! I have no idea if you'll get this before we get your email address but none of us have it (all I have (Liz) is your gscc one. Please email us or call asap!) We got your message today, Sunday, and we were VERY sad we weren't able to talk to you. We've tried calling a couple people but no luck. Hopefully we'll find it soon but if not, we love you and are praying for you!
Love,
Liz, Ma, Pa, Fifer, Bryan, Peytie
Post a Comment