Monday, August 15, 2005

Happy Anniversaries/Birthday!

Saturday was my sister Sarah and her husband Scott's 1 year anniversary!! Happy anniversary you 2 crazy kids.. 1 year, living in 2 countries and PREGNANT with #1

And on the 23rd is my sister Faith and her husband Bryan's 2 year anniversary!! I can't believe it's already been 2 years..love you guys

And while I'm at it, it's Trina and Seth's 2 year anniversary on the 22nd... WOW!! Remember when you, Trina, thought Seth was just the weird, quirky guy for saying Alan Hlavka was "cute"?

And then there are the August birthdays...thanks for being born Des, Andy, Missy and Sara!! Here's a birthday greeting all the way from Prague..I know.. I'm quite generous :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekah,

Thanks for the birthday wish. And also for the updates. Your blog is fun and I am dying to hear the full Romeo story...sounds exciting! Take care, my friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Des