...'cause I need it! Last night I taught a 60 minute class on 2nd conditionals. If you happen to be an elementary school teacher, or have a really good memory from childhood grammar points, you'll know just what I'm talking about. Otherwise, you're just as lost as me. I put around 6 hours of prep time into this lesson, and at the point of teaching, I still didn't totally grasp my subject.
And as I was walking home with Kristen, elated that I was at least finished teaching, I realized something. I don't know how many conversations I've had about comfort zones in the last few years, and particularly how I wanted to get out of mine.
I got my wish.
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi my friend... here is to getting out of our comfort zones. I heard something today at STINT training... a quote by Tozer "what comes to your mind about God is the most important thing about you." hmmm... I hope you are keeping your relationship with God even more prevelant than the teaching episodes. :-)
Dear Friend,
You were on my mind today....hang in there!!
Rakel
Ok, I am posting a reply now. That story made me smile. When you talked about comfort zones a million memories came flooding back. Some weren't that fun when they happened, but were all worth it.
Post a Comment