Sunday, October 16, 2005

Birthday Bash (and the mullet)

My birthday dinner consisted of teriyaki chicken stir fry, garlic mashed potatoes and crab stuffed mushrooms. Random, but so good! It was such a fun birthday and I'm so thankful to have friends here. These are the people I'll be spending holidays with, and crying about home with, and hopefully will be friends with long after this little adventure.

Oh, and the mullet, while dissapointing COULD be really ugly... but I fight it every morning. Sometimes I win. Sometimes it wins. Those days' pictures will never be posted. What, you think I'll volunteerily put up ugly pictures of myself? I think not. I think not.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

bekah.. you will never be ugly. no matter what your hair is doing. :-)

Rakel said...

Cute! So good to know that you have some good friends over there! We are glad...and by the way Bekah, you are VERY cute!

Sean said...

Hey Bekah...

Love your blog! I'm sure the mullet isn't as bad as you think. It could always be worse...Like there was this time when I was a kid that I decided to give myself a haircut... I cut a big bald spot up on the top of my head so I looked kind of like one of those new age monks that live in the hills of Tibet that you see on the discovery channel sometimes. Yeah. Not pretty. :o) Anyway, you're in my prayers and hope things are going well. Have a great day... Sean