
Vysehrad
Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid. -Frederick Buechner
teacher, traveler, wanderer, sarcastic, british-loving, city-loving, beer drinking, caffeinated, procrastinating, relaxing, movie-watching, romantic.
4 comments:
Did you lay on the ground to take this picture? :)
It's a trick I learned from Seth, via Wes... you just lay the CAMERA close to the ground (but you can lay yourself too if you want) and it works well to pick up details like cobblestones and leaves apparently.
Well, I love it! It looks so artsy and fantastic (to use a word from Annie's vocabulary)! I'll have to remember that the next time I'm taking pictures.
Beckyboo,
Wow! These pictures really are beautiful. I'm so excited I've finally come to your blog (I haven't in like a month and a half) I lost how to get here but faithy told me.
Anyway, I really like it and I love you!!
Post a Comment