I've heard Europeans call American coffee "brown water" and I have to agree. The coffee here is SOOOOOO good. And I crave it SOOOOOO much. And I'm way too obsessed with it. But for less than $1 I can have an espresso in a little cafe in Prague called "the Literary Cafe". There are so many good places to have a cup of coffee, but this is my favorite. And if you've visited you know this. And if you visit, you will know this.
It's maybe why I love Prague so much. That and the fact that it's one of the most beautiful places. Ever.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hear ya Sister! :-) so good to chat with you today. I hope that soon we can enjoy this delicious coffee together. :-)
Speaking of coffee...
Beks, I forgot to tell you that as an intro to one of their songs, Nicklecreek was explaining it was named after their "favorite coffee shop in the whole world" and that coffee shop was Stump Town in Portland, OR!!! i almost peed my pants out of excitment that Nicklecreek was mentioning my hometown but I couldn't fully celebrate b/c I've never been there but I was wondering if you have. i think I've driven past it. Where is it? okey dokey. Love you so much and miss you. How bout you just fly home for Christmas? =)
Yes, I second that. Just come home. We miss you too too much!
Post a Comment