I got a call at midnight last night from my youngest sis Liz telling me she got engaged!!! Josh Howeth will be my newest brother-in-law come August 12th! And let me tell you, Josh is one cool guy. He looks like Ben Affleck and we share taste in music... so what else could I want in a brother in law? :) I'm really excited for you, Liz! Congratulations and I can't wait to see you this summer.
As part of the proposal Josh sang Elizabeth a song (one amazing voice and guitar skills...) took her to her favorite spot and even proposed on their one-year anniversary. And I believe there was some kind of "100 reasons why I love Liz and can't live without her". Ahhhhhh. This guy is gold, and Elizabeth's one of my favorite people too. I always say she's more mature than I was at her age (or my current age, for that matter) but I also laugh more with her than anyone. We'll be watching a movie and one of the actors will make a wierd face or say something with a strange intonation, and we'll rewind it and laugh at it until we're CRYING! I love hanging out with her. She's also got quite a cool relationship with God, and I love having coffee with her and hearing about her thoughts on things. She's got more conviction than many people I know. Basically, she's rad... and she looks really good in purple.
So love you Josh and Liz!
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats to Liz!!!!!! And Beks... I am so glad you got another great brother in law coming your way. I have to say... you are one amazing sister in law for any guy to have. :-) Love you my friend.
Yay for little sis Liz!! Wish them all the best! And I second Mel on you being a great sis-in-law. They couldn't be joining a better family!
What a sweet sister you are. What a silly girl I am. I called the redheads at GSCC to get some info and asked them to keep the news under their hats awhile because I wanted to tell the school staff when I go there Friday. Little did I know that you had published on your blog! That's great. I'm glad you're so happy for your sis. And you are not only a great sister-in-law but also a great daughter.
Wow. What a nice blog!!!! Thanks Becky!!! I just read it outloud to Josh! We cried. Hehe, actually, I almost did. But I laughed at the movie part!! haha. Gilbert Blythe in Anne of Green Gables with that corny smirk on his face, we rewound that like 8 times!!!! Ahhh, I love it! Really though, thank you for the entry. It was all too sweet. I AM SOOOOO pumped that I get to see ALL of my sisters this summer...oh yeah, and I get to get married too! haha! Just kidding! I can't wait! I love you!
Post a Comment