Here's my attempt to catch up on my blog. My 6 day roadtrip was so good and the only picture missing is one of me and Terry Jackson in Ljubljiana...'cause it's on a friend's camera. We saw a lot in 6 days... passed thru 4 countries and a whole lotta customs officers. It was snowy everywhere and really gorgeous. I hope to post more pictures of the Croatian coastline as well.
And Melissa Wright and her friend Jamie just visited and it was so great to have someone here who I can hug and who knows me so well! We had a lot of fun, saw a lot of Prague... in the FREEEEZING cold... and I loved every second of it.
So, enjoy the pictures
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for posting all the pics, bekah! so fun to see you guys in action. :) i'm going on the slovenia team this summer, which makes these even better -- i get to go too! will you be back in the states by then? (late june, early july)
Post a Comment