Monday, March 27, 2006

the cool kids





Josh and Liz got their engagement pictures taken, and I thought you all may want to see them! Oh, sidenote... when I found out they were engaged, I immediately posted on my blog, only to find out that I wasn't supposed to tell anyone yet. Oops...

AND, I just purchased the most expensive plain ticket EVER and it was only a one-way... I'll be arriving in Portland Monday, July 3rd and I'll need some strong backs to help with my luggage, so I expect all able-bodies to be present.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You...opening your mouth before you're supposed to?! no! Can't believe that! Is it kind of like the time I told you I was pregnant and not to tell ANYONE and you went directly over to onepointthree and told all 100 people there?! jk..you just get too excited and you want to share, I think it's sweet! Love you sis. YAY for July 3rd! Prepare yourself for a big hug and slobbery kiss from a little 18 month old!

Unknown said...

Faith... that is exactly what my first thought was!!! :-) seriously beks.. you just love your sisters too much and get too excited for them.. could you tone it down a bit? :-) i wish I could be there to help you land back in g-town... or p-town. looking forward to seeing you here though!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bekah! I love news!! Even (especially?!) if it comes a little early. :) These pictures are great. Congrats to your sis! July 3rd! You must be looking forward to that. I know lots of other people are too!

Tabs said...

Counting down the days Bekah! Only 96 to go...

Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

hi! we're all so excited that you'll be home so soon ... a bunch of us were hanging out at the good shepherd front desk this morning, talking about all the upcoming changes ... michelle rubio's husband just got hired for a pastorate in forest grove, and she was wondering if we could get you back :) we all miss you and can't wait to see you soon!