Thursday, March 16, 2006

tax refunds RULE

... because it allows me to do some travelling. Woo hoo! After a quiet (and very cold) winter in beautiful Prague, i'll soon be off to some new places! The last few trips to wifi cafes have been spent booking trips to Italy, Switzerland, Germany and England!! (I could REALLY get used to this!)

In April, I'll take a bus up to Berlin with a couple friends for Easter weekend, in May I have a wedding in Zurich so I've combined that with a roadtrip around Lake Como area in Italy with Holly, Kristen and Katie, and a week in Kandern, Germany with Melissa. Then in June, I'll spend a couple days in London (!), a couple day in Oxford (!) and a few days in Newcastle/Gateshead with my friend Sarah Kemp and her family... after going on 2 short term mission trips there, it'll be so great to see the church people again.

Not a bad few months, huh?

3 comments:

Rakel said...

Bekah, have fun! Soon you'll be in Oregon and your only outing might be to the coast...I love Europe. Maybe because I am European myself!! I guess that is why. Anyway, I get to do some traveling soon myself...

Tabs said...

Okay, Rakel, let's at least make it seem fun to be back in Oregon. We want her back this summer. ;) But seriously, how much fun are you going to have, little miss traveler you! Can we say jealous? I'm so glad you are taking every opportunity and every advantage that you have over there. And when you get back we'll go on that oh so much fun trip to the coast that Rakel mentioned. :)

Love ya girl, have fun wil Mel!

Anonymous said...

SOOO glad you get this chance to travel some more. Say hello to Europe for Bryan and I. It may be a while until we see it again! Love you sis. Counting down the days!