I hope I'm changed from this experience. I hope I will come away with more than pictures of new places, stamps in my passport and a new list of people to visit. I hope I've been open to relationships that can change my perspective and challenge the way I've always thought. Maybe I'll really see the change when I'm back in the environment I'm most comfortable in.
I'm thinking about this time last year, when I was saving money and having bipolar moments of excitement for Prague and terror that I was actually going. And I'm now having bipolar moments of excitement for home and terror that I'm actually leaving...
Here are some pictures of my wanderings over the weekend with Kristen and Will...



6 comments:
Welcome home Bekah! Don't be surprised if you expereince some kind of re-entry culture shock when you come home...transition from one place to the other often do that to us...personally I am trying to regain some kind of equlibrium after just a week away in Africa...
hi, bekah! trina and i were out for a walk yesterday, and ran into your dad spreading bark dust in the yard ... i think we spent a good 15 minutes hanging out with him. it was good to catch up, and i'm excited that you'll just be an easy walk away (remember, i'm living with tanya dacey) when you're back home. i know you won't be coming home the same girl, and am praying for you as you spend these last few months in europe and prepare for the transition ...
Seriously, could the Tucker girls just PLEASE leave some beauty genes for the rest of us mere mortals?!?! Haha, miss you girlie! July 3 thats so close... just rock your last few months there girl... I can't wait to see you!!!
Bekah, those pictures are so nice! I know that this experience will always enrich your life. Good luck as you wrap things up and make the most of the last few months.
nice too see the pics - that was a fun day. see you soon...
Beks! Wow Petrin Hill looks a little different from when I was there in Feb. (think lots of snow and bitter cold) I'm glad to hear you're processing your time in Prague and the transitions you'll be facing in the coming months. You are often in my prayers dear friend.
Post a Comment