Sunday, July 30, 2006

what I've been up to

I saw my friend Reed at church on Saturday night and he asked me what I've been doing, not having a job and all. And at the time I didn't really have a good answer for him. But I've been thinking about it and I've been surprisingly busy. Doing things like...

...playing with my 9-month old nephew who wakes me up every morning with his "talking"
...being a spaz with my 19-month old niece
...last Thursday, I went with Andy to 'Last Thursday', basically a big block party on Alberta Street in NE Portland. Galleries and shops are open, people are packed on sidewalks selling their art and hand-made things, and the pubs and cafes are packed with people.
...sat around my friend Annie's parents' dining room table and put together favors and programs for her wedding in 7 days! Fun to hang out with some of my best friends... and we have a really fun bachelorette party coming up this week too!
... with my sister Liz' wedding less than 2 weeks away, there have been shopping days and showers for her.. and a really fun bachelorette party coming up too.
... and there have been the really nice friends who've let me subject them to hundreds (narrowed down from the thousands) of pictures from my year abroad.
... and in spite of my gift of procrastination, I've even managed to do some work towards getting a job.


me, faith, liz, mom and sarah at liz' shower


the flower girls... guess which one's related to me!


josiah's first touch of the pacific ocean


faith and peyton at rockaway beach


and randomly... last day in prague with kristen and katie


and last night in prague with will

2 comments:

Rakel said...

Love to read your blog Bekah!! Maybe when we get back from Europe we can get together? Love to hear more from Prague!

Anonymous said...

it's finally letting me comment beks, good job....:)