Don't leave! This is still my site! I just thought a little change might be nice. Why keep your blog the same when everything else in life has changed?
But as I come home, from my temporary home, back to the home I've had on and off since I was 6 years old (I make a pathetic adult)... I think a new face to the blog is good. And I always liked squares more than circles anyway. So this is good.
But to go a little deeper.
The reason I moved to Prague was to a) live in Europe, b) live in Europe and c) to make sure my life was never stagnant, that I was always willing to be adventurous, to use all of the abilities God gave me, to take advantage of every opportunity that came my way, no matter how scared it made me... and apparently to wipe out my savings account in the process.
And now as I sit in Oregon, scared of whatever the next step for me is... I am hopeful. Hopeful that this stage/phase/chapter/book of my life is going to bring growth and that I can positively affect the world around me.
While the posts will no longer include descriptions of beautiful and rare places in Europe, I hope it will be a place where I can express some of my frustrations (having to hear, on the 4th of July, Toby Keith sing about sticking his boot up someone's butt for messing with the USA) and joys (having laundry clean and dry in less than 2 days) as I adjust to life back here.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome home Bekah... The new look is good! I'll see you around...
Welcome home to Oregon! i hope to see you around too. May God bless you! love ya too!
Hey Beks. welcome home. wish I was there to take you out on P'town... but yeah.. me.. still in Europe. :-)
Post a Comment