My newest brother-in-law is so great. Last summer when I first met him, I hoped they would get married. I clicked with him right away. He's the kind of guy everyone's drawn to because he's genuine. And he cares about people and wants to know them, and wants to understand them.
Meeting their friends from California Baptist was good too, just to see the quality friends they've made over the years. All of Josh's groomsmen were college friends, including his photographer... and I think that's telling of the impact college has had on his life (... and the fact that he graduated like 5 minutes ago). And Liz' best friend Brittany was so sweet and helpful, and a calm presence in the midst of the un-calmness around a wedding.
Here are some pics leading up to, and including, the big day:

Liz, Sarah, Faith and I at the bachelorette party... it started with happy hour at Salvador Molly's, moved to NW Portland for some dares for the bride (including asking a guy to propose to her), and ended at Faith's house for shameless girl talk

wedding party at "cowboy themed" rehearsal (Kristi, Janessa, Sarah, Faith, me, Brittany, Liz, Josh, Tim, Darren, Tom, Andy, Ryan)

Josh and Liz at rehearsal dinner

Faith and I at dinner

On the morning of the wedding Liz surprised us with coffee and breakfast... she also gave us gifts and sweet cards... the grey was unplanned

Mom, dad and Josiah

Liz and Peyton all dressed up for the big day

Sarah, Faith and I in the ceremony
4 comments:
What a beautiful bunch of people. You are so lucky to be in such a wonderful family. No really, looking at pics already makes me sad that it's over. What a fun few weeks this has been! I love my sissies!
hey bekah, finally catching up after a couple weeks of no blog-checking...i love all your new posts! these pictures are so great. i love family weddings. oh, but seriously, the gray was unplanned?? seriously?! that's hilarious!
tuckers love to match. thanks for pointing that out missy - the gray really wasnt planned? come on...
the gray was NOT planned! I swear on Will's life it wasn't..
Post a Comment