Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Katie's Coming!

Another Prague reunion! My friend Katie's coming to Portland!! We took our TEFL course together... she floated right through the month with plenty of time to watch Arrested Development... while I STRESSED my way through, barely scraping by. I have only had a good time with Katie. I quickly lost count of how many times I walked from my flat to hers... how many texts we sent back and forth and how many Office and AD quotes we died over... and happily lost count of the cities we traveled to together, the fried cheese (yes, FRIED CHEESE) we consumed at all hours of the night, the 62 kc ($3) cheese pizza we couldn't get enough of, and the insults we hurled at Will... and then there was "The Night Chivalry Died" where she got blasted into the side of a car because her friend (guy) heard her calmly say "oh, look... a dog!"

Hope we like eachother stateside!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that was a really nice post. And hurling insults at Will...that's what I lived for! Can't wait to see you Tucker.

Unknown said...

Oh so great! when is she coming to Ptown? I am sure you will still be friends stateside. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. I was laughing at your post! Looking forward to meeting her!

Bekah said...

she's coming tomorrow!!

will said...

i dont know how anyone could like you two...