Sarah and Scott had an ultrasound (happily they have them in Papua New Guinea) and got to hear the heartbeat, saw hands, the spine and all four chambers of the heart. Sarah writes, "He/she was moving around and had his hand up by his head. This is what Josiah always did and then he was born that way. Naughty! Hands to the side, please!"
Congratulations guys!

I'm gonna be a big brother!

Not the baby anymore

Careys Christmas '05
2 comments:
Yay for the Careys!! How exciting. And good job keeping the secret this time. That's hard. And hey, I just saw your 'currently reading' section on your blog where you said you're always looking for recommendations. I haven't read it yet but a friend of mine here in Burundi just published his first book this past spring. It's available on Amazon. Like I said I have yet to read it myself but I can testify to the great heart of the author. It's called "For What It's Worth" (subtitle: A Call to No Holds Barred Discipleship) by brit missionary/evangelist/author Simon Guillebaud. You can check out Simon's blog at http://www.greatlakesoutreach.org/simonsblog/
I'm just finishing A Severe Mercy (again), inspired by a previous quote on your blog. And starting Anna Karenina finally. I've been meaning to for years...
Thanks, Beks. :) Can't wait for you to meet this little one some day. I just keep thinking about June 2008. Love you lots!
Sarah
Post a Comment