Saturday, December 23, 2006

Vesele Vanoce & Merry Christmas!

I find my heart in 2 places this Christmas. Glad I'm home because it really doesn't feel like Christmas anywhere else, but also thinking of another place on the right side of the pond. I had a drink with 2 friends last night. One who's in between Europe, only home for a small while. The other Europe-bound for 2+ years... and I find myself only a little jealous. I've talked about this before, and I think life's a lot more interesting if I take it in chunks. And this is my home chunk. So who knows where I'll be in the future... how's that for wandering?

Here are some pictures... until I have pictures for this year.


the snow covered Wenceslas Square, Christmas Market and tree I talked about...


the square by my house (that church is from "The Omen" and the scene I saw filmed)


Lovely Ljubljiana, Slovenia... I went there after Christmas on my 6-day roadtrip


Will, Peter, friendly Czechs and Chris on New Years Eve

No comments: