And her husband Seth I've known almost 6 years now (wow!). At first I didn't think he thought I was all that cool but now he'll hang out with me and even laugh at some of my jokes! I've also had some really honest conversations with Seth (all the rest of you are getting my dishonest conversation)... and I love how he thinks, and I will MISS his humor!
I'm sure I could say more about these 2, but I won't limit myself to one blog entry.
Seth striking it in Vienna, September '05
Seth, me and Wes in Vienna
Seth enjoying his zeleny caj (green tea) in Prague
Kristin, Tabitha, Trina and Jamie at Horsebrass for my birthday, October '06
Trina and Kristin at Saucebox (also for my birthday!)
Trina and I at my going away party July '05
2 comments:
hey beks! great post. i'd have to agree with you on the greatness of these two. that's why, as much as you're sad to see them go, i'm equally excited to see them come. yay! thanks for sharing them.
Bekah,
I love your pics of us in europe almost as much as our conversations. We must all hook up abroad sometime. Start saving. Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate your "realness."
Post a Comment