Whoo-hoo!! Leaving... on a jet plane... I was so cheesy and sang that with Jaime's boyfriend, Adam, on our way to the airport in Baltimore. And now you get to leave. Not out of the US, with I know you would love, but at least you get to leave. Somewhere. On a plane. That's gotta feel good! Have a great time, BT!! :) love you!
Okay, okay, have lots of fun with OUR friend Katy and then come home with all sorts of fun stories (and don't forget to buy that super cute dress!) and pictures to share!
5 comments:
Have a blast Beks! We'll miss you..see you next week..
Have fun!!!!!! :-) what am I saying... I know you will...
Whoo-hoo!! Leaving... on a jet plane... I was so cheesy and sang that with Jaime's boyfriend, Adam, on our way to the airport in Baltimore. And now you get to leave. Not out of the US, with I know you would love, but at least you get to leave. Somewhere. On a plane. That's gotta feel good! Have a great time, BT!! :)
love you!
Miss you already...come home soon!
Okay, okay, have lots of fun with OUR friend Katy and then come home with all sorts of fun stories (and don't forget to buy that super cute dress!) and pictures to share!
Love ya chica!
hey, party girl ~ hope you're having a blast, and looking forward to hearing all about it when you're back in stumptown!
Post a Comment