i was over there monday night playing with their 4 adorable children (who call me "bah-ka" or "bah-ha"... you know how endearing names are to me) and they asked if I was single (this being the most consistant thing in my life I answered yes). it turns out Nazir (the husband) has a single 21 year old brother (21!), living in afghanistan, who doesn't know a word of english, who's looking for an American wife. they were so sweet, but DEAD serious that i should consider this.
so what do you guys think? arranged marriage? sign me up!
these were taken with my phone, so not the best quality...

Suraj, 14 months

Wajia, 5 years.

Nasrad, 7 years
7 comments:
Wow, that is hilarious....and scary. I was talking to a girl whose mom and dad got divorced...and so her dad went and bought a wife online!!!! I think she's from Hong Kong. So, he purchased her to be his wife and they shipped her over to the US. And now, 3 years later they have 3 kids together (one set of twins). Crazy, huh? Just think, Beks....of all the possibilities!!
Liz
just say no! :-) i like you too much to let you do that. :-)
Congrats Beks! Wow, what a proposal! Those kids are adorable.
this is probably completely anti-PC, but does anyone else get a sudden vision of the movie "not without my daughter"? yikes!
love you!
ses
do it! i think it would be awesome....
hey, beks! you sure know how to create a sensation ... :)
Bex I can't even IMAGINE WHY you're pausing to think about NOT accepting this... hello, Sandra and Ali?!?! Jump on that... than you could have dual citizenship, and you'd never have to read your own mail again, the US government could do it for you ;) Just think how that could cut down on junk mail... plus, your kids would be bilingual. What are you waiting for?!?! Loves JenZ
Post a Comment