It's been sad and fun to think all year, "where was I this time last year?" I had such a FULL year abroad. I really felt like every day was a chance to experience SOMETHING... a new conversation, meet a new friend, cook a meal with friends, see a new place...
And as I spent spring break with some of my closest friends from over there, I could tell we were all, on some level, experiencing unrest being back to life as semi-normal. I think I'm ruined for life :)
So to sign off... this time last year, I was in Berlin (possibly my favorite city next to Prague) and was finishing up a year at my school with my sweet Czech kids, and already thinking about how my time was drawing to a close, with mixed emotion (the only time I cried all year was when I thought about leaving)
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
seth told me you posted about the 'single life' (gag) so i rushed on here to check it out but i don't see it. did you delete it? what's up?
i was telling him about my old post, about how there's lot's of stupid and ugly people married. ha! remember? You posted a long comment on it.
Beks.. that single posting is one of my all time favorites! as to this current posting... last year I was in the Swiss Alps for Easter... this year I was in Ohio for Easter... wonder where I will be next year...
Post a Comment