Friday, May 18, 2007

what i hear myself saying

"walk please"
"did you wash your hands?"
"please get your hand out of your pants"
"walk please"
"please get your finger out of your nose"
"we don't eat what's in our nose"
"really? is that what they're called? well, we're just going to call that a 'girl dog' from now on, ok?"
"walk please"
seeing "in sex" written on a 3rd graders' paper, "what's this? OH! insects! Good! Not QUITE the way we spell it though"
"we don't hit"
"keep your hands to yourself please"
"we do not throw our books on the floor and stomp out of the room!"
"no, that's a LONG sound of i, so this word is tight"

every day is an adventure!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a great wordsmith my friend. I love it!

oregonfatts said...

The whole time I thought we were having a personal conversation Bekah, now your letting the whole world see how you speak to me... trina's gonna freak. By the way: my favorite line, "we don't eat whats in our nose." Some cultures do, but usually not americans. By the way, the "in sex" in Africa are huge, and everywhere.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud..you shouldn't talk to Seth like that and Melissa, I totally agree with you!