11 days, on the beach, by the pool, in the sun! Thanks Andy for wishing it rains all 11 days, thanks Tabitha for the People mags (my guilty travel pleasure), and Will, I'll be sure to get a picture of me in front of a starbucks, so I can endure your ridicule :)
I'm looking forward to relaxing, reading and NOT checking email, blogs, or messages for a week and a half... and seeing my cousin marry the love of her life on a beach at dusk. Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
bekah! hi! i visited your blog while sifting thru my favorites list. I take it you're in hawaii??!! wow. i love the macy and manning quotes; going to pass them on. where did you get them? well, life is careening as usual here. wyatt is thirteen months old now and turning my house up side down. i love him. and i am writing poetry... email me! it's the same address as always--bright_hopestar@hotmail.com. love to catch up. emilee (weeks) seeger
welcome home sis. hope basking in the hawaiian sun wasn't too hard on you!
hey slacker, you need to post some pics from hawaii!
Post a Comment