thank you ikea for making a home in portland!
computer desk AND chair: $45
hand towel: $3
wooden wall hooks: $4
2 pans: $6
3 pots: $10
6 wine glasses: $6
2 rugs: $20
lamp: $6
... i could go on, but then you'd know how crazy i went!
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now you'll have to update your pictures!
Love you.
was going - as much fun as it was in prague? going all the way to the end of the metro line, getting on the ikea bus, walking around in this huge warehouse where you dont know any of the words for what you want, then lugging all your purchases home with you on the public transport? amazing...
yeah.. I have to agree with Will's question... you know... the new one in portland is so close to your new place and my mom's house... and I did not go when I was there... just did not seem right. But the cool thing... you can decorate cheaply even in the states! :-)
Post a Comment