Saturday, December 01, 2007

10, 20, 30

My friend Rakel did this on her blog and I thought it was such a great idea! Mine's not nearly as cool as hers, but if you're a blogger, try it!

10 years ago.. '97. Sophomore year in college at Warner Pacific, was dating my best friend, living in a dorm with my good friend Megan and switching to a major that I actually enjoyed studying..

20 years ago.. '87. I was 10! (only katie and kristen will get that) I was a 4th grader at good shepherd school, and had my favorite teacher Mrs. Crumley. All I wanted was to be a teacher when i grew up (weird)

30 years ago.. '77. I was a month old, living with my family in a sweet town called Boring, Oregon. Wearing my sisters' hand-me-downs (the beginning of a long tradition) and NOT getting my picture taken by my over-tired parents. Any second born will understand... millions of pics of the oldest and 3 pics of you! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try being the third born..nothin!