Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid. -Frederick Buechner
Alright! I found a blog that isn't in Spanish!Thanks for the glimpse into the left coast.
she also makes your skin look a little pink/red. yes, these are very deep thoughts. please keep them coming.
awww....don't say grey, say pink. :) this is a very interesting observation. those are some fun large cups (bowls?).
Wow, thanks for posting that last picture. I look AWESOME! Oh, wait, I look like a freak laughing at only God knows what.But hey, I feel special I made a whole post. :)
Hey missy, those bowls are filled with delicious espresso.. yummmmmmm. coffee glutons.and tabs, weren't you posing for a hallmark card or something? I'm just focused on the coffee.
Post a Comment
teacher, traveler, wanderer, sarcastic, british-loving, city-loving, beer drinking, caffeinated, procrastinating, relaxing, movie-watching, romantic.
5 comments:
Alright! I found a blog that isn't in Spanish!
Thanks for the glimpse into the left coast.
she also makes your skin look a little pink/red. yes, these are very deep thoughts. please keep them coming.
awww....don't say grey, say pink. :) this is a very interesting observation. those are some fun large cups (bowls?).
Wow, thanks for posting that last picture. I look AWESOME! Oh, wait, I look like a freak laughing at only God knows what.
But hey, I feel special I made a whole post. :)
Hey missy, those bowls are filled with delicious espresso.. yummmmmmm. coffee glutons.
and tabs, weren't you posing for a hallmark card or something? I'm just focused on the coffee.
Post a Comment