Monday, August 11, 2008

more o.d.ing on family...

It has been so much fun to vacation with my family this summer! Seriously, I'm so thankful that I truly love to hang out with my family. I feel so blessed to have so many people that have to like me back! We had such a perfect long weekend at the beach.. classic Oregon beach weather (you forget it's summer).. s'mores.. sand volleyball (like the Olympics, baby!).. game nights.. unbelievably cute kids.. we just missed Josh and Liz!!

Here are some pictures!


we're huge




i hope you can see luke's face here!




making his next move


annika drew a crowd with her fearless sliding




s'moring



2 comments:

kristin said...

nice pics, beks! you do have a great family. and cheers for the sea monkey :)

Anonymous said...

I too am SO glad we got away this summer. I want to do more. I haven't had MY fill!

Love
Mom