Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid. -Frederick Buechner
oh sis, that brings back memories. except my computer back in college was a lot bigger. :) i have to say i don't miss homework. :)looking forward to seeing you today!ses
Interesting. That looks a lot like my life. Except substituting a can of diet coke for the cup of coffee. :)
it's english tea, england girl.. what are you drinking diet coke for? :)
I know! It's my only source of caffeine!! I really only drink herbal tea, and that puts me to sleep. :)
I know those days. :-)
Post a Comment
teacher, traveler, wanderer, sarcastic, british-loving, city-loving, beer drinking, caffeinated, procrastinating, relaxing, movie-watching, romantic.
5 comments:
oh sis, that brings back memories. except my computer back in college was a lot bigger. :) i have to say i don't miss homework. :)
looking forward to seeing you today!
ses
Interesting. That looks a lot like my life. Except substituting a can of diet coke for the cup of coffee. :)
it's english tea, england girl.. what are you drinking diet coke for? :)
I know! It's my only source of caffeine!! I really only drink herbal tea, and that puts me to sleep. :)
I know those days. :-)
Post a Comment