Monday, November 10, 2008

Good week ahead.

Well let's start with today: Teacher work day, no teaching assistants needed.

Tomorrow: Veteran's day, no school and girlie family night at my cousin's house.



Wednesday: Have to go to work AND class, what the heck?

Thursday: Storyhill show at Alberta Street Pub!!

Friday-Sunday: Beach weekend with Faith, Bryan, Natalie, Chadwick and Carol! (Faith's in-laws.. I'm good at crashing people's vacations.. ask Seth and Trina)



Speaking of Faith, she took really good pix from the weekend that I wanted to share. Friday was my nephew Josiah's birthday party and yesterday we celebrated my sister Sarah's birthday.


decorating the cake and dipping our elbows and various other body parts into the cake in the process.. yummm!


birthday bliss


baby einstein kid


yellow girls


birthday candles will do that to you


very little spit, i was impressed


Sarah's new cons.. we love our cons!


great aunt Becky hooking the boys up!


Annika loving her mommy at this moment


where was Luke?

2 comments:

lizhoweth said...

yeah, where was Luke? I was wondering the same thing. Enjoy your FUN week!!!

kristin said...

oh my goodness ... josiah's face! he gets so excited! that boy is adorable.