Peyton and Josiah also decorated the cake I made, and if you love sprinkles and sugary frosting, this cake was the best ever!
Peyton even managed to stand back and let Josiah open his own gifts, but his sister Annika mastered the use of her new word "mine" and was confused why things didn't go her way.

the beloved einstein video

the hammer in it's proper place

notice the awesome wood paneling in Sarah and Scott's missionary house!

Luke in his "heavy pedal" t-shirt
3 comments:
where did the years go???
How fun! I am so sad I missed it.
What a fun week! Hope it is going well! And today is Thursday... Storyhill for you guys tonight. Oh Beks, I am so jealous!! Have a GREAT time and enjoy the view of Jonny!! (Seth thinks he's hot too, so I'm ok saying that!) I'm hosting a staff dinner tonight... fish from the lake, tomatoes and garlic, and 20 people from around the US and Burundi... good times, but sure wish I was with YOU! :)
Post a Comment