Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas-ness

Despite the treacherous driving conditions, we all made it out to Kristin's for a little Christmas celebration. Wanting a group picture, only Kristin and I were willing, so being the undeniably funny one (we all know I love laughing at my own jokes), here's a picture of those willing:



I just want all the single men out there to know (too bad none of them are reading this blog) that my friends are amazing cooks! Seriously, best dinner I've had.. since.. well, the last time we made dinner together.

Christmas is about being with the ones you love, and i'm happy to consider these 4 (3 unpictured.. jamie, tabitha, sara) among those I love.

3 comments:

Faith said...

fun! How funny they didn't want to be shown?! well, you 2 are adorable and I'm sure they were too.

Anonymous said...

What a nice blog. And am I ever glad you're planning to spend some time with me this Christmas. Whew!

Love
Mom

Tabs said...

Oh Faith, no no no. Let me set the story straight for my end of it. I am not camera shy and would not have minded having my picture on the blog. I just felt I looked like crap compared to all the other girls and wasn't exactly excited that we were taking a picture (but here is the catch, I secretly was happ..seriusly, it's true). After we took the picture I thought it was a fabulous picutre of all of us. I came to Beks blog in hopes of seeing the whole cute picture and all I find are these two? What a slap in the face from who I thought was a dear friend. Humph!

Okay, it was kinda funny. :) leave it to you Beks. Love you girlie!!