Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thankful.

I know I'm a bit late on the "what i'm thankful for" post, but there's a reason. School's been INSANE!! BUT, I've now finished my work sample and have 1 more class (1!!) before Christmas Break. After break I have an art class (can you THINK of a better way to end a program?) .. and then I'm in the classroom!! Wow. It's gone fast and it's gone slow.

I want to thank all of you who have supported me through this adventure. Some of you have made fun of me for complaining (needed). Some of you have prayed for me, written me checks (although those people don't know what a blog is nor how to access one) and really encouraged me. Thanks for putting up with my occasional lameness, my inability to return phone calls and stay in touch (though none of those things will really change).

I'm thankful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're funny--and great! Way to go in seeing this thing through. You've worked hard and stayed the course. I'm very proud of you.

Love
Mom

lizhoweth said...

good job beks!! you did it.