Friday, May 01, 2009

shadows and graduation

We've been learning about shadows in kindergarten (that's right.. kindergarten science!).. and I've been the teacher all week. So fun! It's really exhausting but I've loved being in charge of the entire day. I love my placement!


tracking our shadows throughout the day, he named his shadow "Jelly"

Also! I graduate tomorrow!! I haven't worn a cap and gown in 9 (9!) years, and this one is WAY more complicated, so hopefully I'll sort that out before walking across a stage.

In spite of my efforts and hopes to NOT be an anti-social, big fat whiner grad student, I think I've kind of failed. So to all of you friends who I've neglected (and whined to) thanks for still being my friend!

2 comments:

Faith said...

i TOTALLY meant to ask you about teaching this week! Sorry! Glad it went well..what a cute idea with the chalk. I'm sure the kids absolutely loved it. Do they call you Ms. Tucker?? I know they love you...how fun. If I can't make it tomorrow..GOOD LUCK! Crazy..so glad you are done!

Erin said...

Congratulations Bekah!!!
I bet you are an awesome teacher, and being about the same height as kindergartners doesn't hurt! : )